This Crockpot Raspberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake is the perfect dessert to satisfy your taste buds!
Looking for the perfect new summer Dessert to add to your recipe collection? The sweet and tangy flavor of this Crockpot Raspberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake makes it an incredible treat I know you’ll love!
With just 4 Ingredients, making this raspberry cobbler is a cinch. Friends and family will love the irresistible tart raspberry flavor, and keep coming back for more!
So, are you ready to make your raspberry cheesecake dump cake?
Go grab your crockpot! Here’s what you’ll do…
Raspberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake
Raspberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake
- 15.25 oz Betty Crocker French Vanilla Cake Mix 1 box
- 42 oz Raspberry Pie Filling 2 21-oz Cans
- 8 tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Whipped Cream Cheese
- Spray inside of crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Empty cans of Raspberry Pie Filling into crockpot, and spread out evenly.
- Scoop dollops of Cream Cheese and place on top of Raspberry Pie Filling.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine dry Cake Mix and melted Butter, and stir until crumbly. (Break up any large chunks with your spoon)
- Pour Cake Mix/Butter Crumble over Raspberry/Cream Cheese layer in crockpot, and spread out evenly.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours, or LOW for 4 hours, or until sides are hot and bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!
Looking for more delicious dump cake recipes?? Check out my favorites below…
Looking for the ultimate sweet Lemon dessert?? Whether you’re craving a delicious citrusy dump cake or lemon cream cobbler, this Lemon Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings!
This surprisingly easy Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Dump Cake takes just 4 Simple Ingredients. Plus, the lemon and blueberry combination nails that Spring-meets-Summer flavor perfectly! Now, whether you’re looking for an easy dessert for weeknight dinners or big get-togethers, friends and family will keep wanting more and more of this delicious dump cake!
Are you ready for a fun new dessert to add to your menu? One that’s not only bursting with the sweet and tangy flavors of summer, but also very easy to make? Today is your lucky day!
Nothing says spring like some delicious blueberries… and this Easy Blueberry Dump Cake Recipe is sure to satisfy those cravings!
On the hunt for the perfect oh-so-delicious dessert? This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
So, looking for a crave-worthy Dessert recipe?? This Easy Cherry Dump Cake Recipe is sure to satisfy any taste buds, therefore perfect for parties or just an after-dinner family dessert!
There’s nothing that satisfies a craving for gooey chocolate cherry deliciousness better than this Easy Black Forest Dump Cake Recipe! From your holiday parties to weeknight desserts, it’s so delicious and hits the spot every single time!
So, craving a sweet and downright delicious peach dessert to add to your menu? This peach dump cake recipe delivers big time! Plus, it takes just a few ingredients making it one of the easiest desserts you can make!
So don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Recipes!
So have YOU tried Crockpot Raspberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake yet?
Leave a comment & share!