Satisfy your lemon cream dessert cravings with this easy Lemon Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe!
Looking for the ultimate sweet Lemon dessert?? Whether you’re craving a delicious citrusy dump cake or lemon cream cobbler, this Lemon Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings!
The best part about this easy lemon dump cake is that it’s just 4 ingredients! Woohoo! Talk about seriously easy! No matter if you need a quick dessert for a party, or are looking for the perfect end to a weeknight meal, this delivers big time.
Here’s what you’ll need to make your epic cheesecake dump cake…
Lemon Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe
Are Dump Cakes Good?
It’s normal to wonder if dump cakes are any good, especially if you’ve never tried one before. The answer is always, “Yes!” Just imagine a warm, buttery crumble over sweet and delicious fruit fillings. That’s why dump cakes are good!
What is the Difference Between Cobbler and Dump Cake?
The main difference between a cobbler and dump cake is that the dump cake is much easier to make. Rather than the meticulous layering that comes with a cobbler, you’ll pretty much quickly ‘dump’ the ingredients before baking it.
Does Dump Cake Need to be Refrigerated?
Refrigerating your dump cake is necessary if you want to keep it fresh. You can put it in the fridge for a few days, too! You can then serve it either cold or warm – both are delicious.
Lemon Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe
- 15.25 oz. 1 box Betty Crocker Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 21- oz Cans Duncan Hines Lemon Pie Filling
- Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese 8 oz.
- 1/2 cup Butter melted (8 tbsp)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray inside of 9×13 Casserole Dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Empty cans of Lemon Pie Filling into Casserole Dish, and spread out evenly.
- Scoop dollops of Cream Cheese and place on top of Lemon Pie Filling.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine dry Cake Mix and melted Butter, and stir until crumbly. (Break up any large chunks with your spoon)
- Pour Cake Mix/Butter Crumble over lemon/cream cheese layer in Casserole Dish, and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until sides are hot and bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!!
Looking for more delicious dump cake recipes?? Check out my favorites below…
On the hunt for the perfect Summer dessert? This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
Are you ready for a fun new dessert to add to your menu? One that’s not only bursting with the sweet and tangy flavors of summer, but also very easy to make? Today is your lucky day!
Nothing says spring like some delicious blueberries… and this Easy Blueberry Dump Cake Recipe is sure to satisfy those cravings!
Looking for a crave-worthy Dessert recipe?? This Easy Cherry Dump Cake Recipe is sure to satisfy any taste buds, perfect for parties or just an after-dinner family dessert! The best part? It’s only 3 Ingredients! Woohoo!
There’s nothing that satisfies a craving for gooey chocolate cherry deliciousness better than this Easy Black Forest Dump Cake Recipe! From your holiday parties to weeknight desserts, it seriously hits the spot every single time!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Recipes!
Have YOU ever tried Lemon Cheesecake Dump Cake before??
Leave a comment & share!