Satisfy your summer dessert cravings with this Peach Dump Cake Recipe!
Looking for the perfect quintessential summer Dessert??
Whether you’re in the mood for a peach dump cake or a peach cobbler, I know you’ll love this easy Peach Dump Cake Recipe. It’s so ridiculously easy to make… and the best part: only 3 ingredients! Woohoo!
Ready to start baking? Here’s what you’ll need to make your dump cake…
Peach Dump Cake Recipe
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix (15.25 oz)
- 2 21-oz Cans Peach Pie Filling
- 1 Stick Butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the inside of your 9×13 Casserole Dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Empty cans of Peach Pie Filling into bottom of your Casserole Dish, then spread it out evenly.
- In medium sized mixing bowl, combine dry Cake Mix and melted Butter, and stir until there is a crumbly consistency. (break up any large chunks into small crumbles with a spoon)
- Pour cake crumble mixture over apples in Casserole Dish, and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until edges are hot and bubbly.
- Serve with Ice Cream or Whip Cream. Enjoy!
Here’s What You’ll Need For This Recipe:
Looking for more delicious dump cake recipes?? Check out some of my favorite dump cakes below…
Looking for the perfect dessert to make this week? This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
There’s nothing quite like some delicious blueberries! Get ready to make some delicious blueberry memories with this Easy Blueberry Dump Cake Recipe!
Looking for a crave-worthy dessert recipe?? This Easy Cherry Dump Cake Recipe is sure to satisfy any taste buds, perfect for parties or just an after-dinner family dessert!
This Orange Slush Recipe is the perfect blend of citrus and sweet… and the best Beverage for satisfying those slushie cravings!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU ever tried Peach Dump Cake?
Leave a comment & share!