Sweet and delicious, this Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler will satisfy the pickiest of taste buds!
Nothing beats a classic, delicious Dessert. Especially when it happens to be this Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler recipe!
The sweet cherries, gooey cream cheese, and warm buttery crumble topping create an irresistible blend that pleases the crowds! And taking just 4 Ingredients… well, you simply can’t go wrong. Making this cherry cheesecake dump cake is so easy!
So are you ready to make your Crockpot cherry cobbler? Here’s what you’ll need…
Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler Recipe
Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler
- 15.25 oz Betty Crocker French Vanilla Cake Mix 1 box
- 42 oz Cherry Pie Filling 2 21-oz cans
- 8 tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Philidelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
- Spray inside of crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Empty cans of Cherry Pie Filling into crockpot, and spread out evenly.
- Scoop dollops of Cream Cheese and place on top of Cherry Pie Filling.
- In large mixing bowl, combine dry Cake Mix and melted Butter, and stir until crumbly. (Break up any large chunks with your spoon)
- Pour Cake Mix/Butter Crumble over Cherry/cream cheese layer in crockpot, and spread out evenly.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours, or LOW for 2 hours, or until sides are hot and bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make This Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler Recipe:
Looking for more delicious dump cake recipes?? Check out my favorites below…
Looking for the ultimate sweet Lemon dessert?? Whether you’re craving a delicious citrusy dump cake or lemon cream cobbler, this Lemon Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings!
Nothing says spring like some delicious blueberries… and this Easy Blueberry Dump Cake Recipe is sure to satisfy those cravings!
On the hunt for the perfect oh-so-delicious dessert? This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
So, looking for a crave-worthy Dessert recipe?? This Easy Cherry Dump Cake Recipe is sure to satisfy any taste buds, therefore perfect for parties or just an after-dinner family dessert!
There’s nothing that satisfies a craving for gooey chocolate cherry deliciousness better than this Easy Black Forest Dump Cake Recipe! From your holiday parties to weeknight desserts, it’s so delicious and hits the spot every single time!
So, craving a sweet and downright delicious peach dessert to add to your menu? This peach dump cake recipe delivers big time! Plus, it takes just a few ingredients making it one of the easiest desserts you can make!
So don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Recipes!
So have YOU tried this Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler yet??
Leave a comment & share!