This Easy Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe is the perfect party appetizer! Delicious and just 3 ingredients!
Looking for a crazy easy and 100% delicious Appetizer Recipe?
This Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and savory, and the ultimate party crowd-pleaser or game-day must have! Did I mention just 3 ingredients?!? Go grab your Crock Pot and let’s get started!
Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe
- 26 oz. Fully-Cooked Frozen Meatballs
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Welch’s Concord Grape Jam
- Add 1 cup Barbecue Sauce and 1 cup Grape Jam to medium bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Place frozen Meatballs in 5-6 Quart Slow Cooker, covering Meatballs with contents from medium bowl.
- Place lid on your Slow Cooker and heat Meatball mixture on Low for 4 hours or High for 2 hours, or until done. Stir mixture occasionally.
- Once done, set your Slow Cooker to the ‘WARM’ setting. Enjoy your delicious meatballs right away, or enjoy them slowly during your Party or Football Game.
- Optional: try serving as sliders with a slice of Swiss or Cheddar Cheese, YUM!
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out these delicious favorites below…
On the hunt for an epic meatball recipe?? First off, this flavorful Crockpot Barbecue Root Beer Meatballs recipe is so easy to make, and 110% delicious! Whether you eat these meatballs as an appetizer or just as a fun dinner, your friends and family will be sure to LOVE them!
This easy Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe is such a delicious, hearty Italian dinner that will help warm you right up! It’s seriously the best soup I’ve enjoyed in a really long time.
Craving an outrageously delicious Mexican appetizer? This Crockpot Green Chile Queso Recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds, and is always the hit of the party!
Looking for the ultimate Mexican dip recipe or perfect appetizer for your next party?? These Individual Seven Layer Dip Cups are so easy to make, and seriously delicious!
Looking for an easy and seriously delicious appetizer recipe?? This Slow Cooker Smokies Recipe is sure to satisfy those taste buds! It’s simple to make and always the star of the party!
What happens when you take your favorite drink, boneless skinless chicken breasts, and a Crock Pot? An over-the-top delicious meal… that happens to be crazy easy, that’s what! This delicious Crock Pot Lemonade Chicken Recipe is just the perfect blend of savory, and will fast become a family favorite!
Looking for an easy dinner recipe to add to your menu this week?? This easy Swedish Meatballs Recipe is such a yummy dish that your family and friends will love! Simple to make and serious payoff!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
What is your favorite way to serve Meatballs?
Leave a comment & share!