So, looking for an easy dessert that’ll satisfy your taste buds? You’re going to love this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe!
Need to dessert to serve up at your holiday parties? This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe is perfect for you!
Sweet and savory flavors collide to create an epic dessert that you’ll be sure to love. Taking only a few simple ingredients, this fudge is so easy to make, too!
The mix of chocolate and peanut butter along with the crunch of the pretzel makes this fudge pretty much irresistible. It’s enough to make any friends or family members come back for more!
So, looking to make your chocolate peanut fudge? Here’s what you’ll need…
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 1.5 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1.5 cups Peanut Butter Chips
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 16 Pretzels
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with foil, then spray foil with Pam.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine Peanut Butter Chips and 1/2 can condensed milk.
- Microwave for 45 seconds, then stir until melted.
- Once melted, quickly transfer to foil lined baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Transfer to fridge, and let it sit for an hour.
- Once the peanut butter layer has set, remove from fridge.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine Chocolate Chips and 1/2 can condensed milk.
- Once melted, quickly transfer to foil lined baking dish and spread out evenly over Peanut Butter Layer.
- Press 16 pretzels in a 4×4 grid over the top.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- After fudge has hardened, cut it up and serve. Enjoy!
- *Be sure to store leftovers in the fridge.
So, looking for even more delicious dessert recipes? Go give these a try below…
Are you craving a delicious chocolatey addition to your holiday dessert menu? This Chocolate Pecan Fudge Recipe is your answer! No Thanksgiving spread or Christmas dessert table is complete without these decadent bite sized desserts.
Looking for the ultimate holiday party dessert? Something unique, and perhaps even easy to make? These chocolate covered pretzels are the answer! Pairing savory and crunchy pretzels with the decadence of a crunchy chocolate shell, this easy recipe is sure to be popular. Plus, it only takes a few simple ingredients to make!
Need an easy and delicious dessert to send your holiday menu over the top? This candied walnuts recipe is calling your name! Strong and savory walnuts collide with a decadent cinnamon and sugar coating to create an irresistible treat. These will be a hit at any holiday party, Christmas in particular. Friends and family alike will enjoy these sweet and tasty treats.
Are you ready to meet your new favorite dessert? You’re absolutely going to LOVE these chocolate chip pecan cookies! The rich chocolate paired with the crunchy pecans in the soft cookie creates an irresistible dessert. Also, making these cookies is a snap, as they only take 5 basic ingredients!
Blending the savory crunch of walnut, the sweet decadence of chocolate, and the irresistible butter base, these walnut chocolate chip cookies are an incredibly tasty dessert. So whether you need this cookie recipe as a weekend treat, or as a holiday dessert, it’s got you covered!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
So, have YOU ever tried this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe?
Leave a comment & share!