This delicious Chocolate Pecan Fudge Recipe is the ultimate addition to any Holiday get-together!
Are you craving a delicious chocolatey addition to your holiday dessert menu? This Chocolate Pecan Fudge Recipe is your answer!
No Thanksgiving spread or Christmas dessert table is complete without these decadent bite sized desserts. The rich chocolate flavor combined with the crunchy Pecan nuts is pure delectable perfection. And above all, this easy chocolate fudge happens to be ridiculously easy to make – just 3 ingredients!
Now, are you finally ready to make your chocolate pecan fudge recipe with creamy condensed milk?
Here’s what you’ll need to make this recipe…
Chocolate Pecan Fudge Recipe
Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- 3 Cups Nestlé Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips about 1 1/2 bags
- 1/2 cups finely chopped Pecans
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz.
- Line 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with foil, then spray foil with Pam. (allow a little extra foil on the sides, so the fudge can be easily be lifted out later)
- In large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then give it a quick stir.
- Microwave for an additional 45 seconds, and stir until melted. (Or microwave for an additional 45 seconds if you need)
- Once melted, quickly transfer to foil lined baking dish and spread out evenly. (the fudge sets fast here, so devote your full attention)
- Sprinkle top of mixture with in pan evenly with 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Transfer to refrigerator, and chill for about 2 hours, or until set.
- Cut into 1 inch squares. Enjoy!
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
Looking for more delicious recipes? Check out these favorites below…
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? It’s time to meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious dessert for any occasion!
This easy Russian Tea Cakes Recipe with Pecans delivers big time! So whether you call them traditional Russian Tea Cakes, authentic Mexican Wedding Cookies, or original Italian Wedding Cookies… they’re all just a delicious variation of our favorite little powdered sugar Christmas cookies! Bite size perfection!
So are you craving a delicious Cookie?? This York Peppermint Cookie Recipe is such a fun dessert for an after dinner treat, or always the hit of any party! Most importantly, the hidden peppermint patty gives it a fun, unexpected surprise when you bite into it, too!
Craving a delicious chocolate cookie?? I always am! And I’ve got just the way to take your chocolate chip cookies to the next level! This easy Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is sure to satisfy those late night chocolate cookie cravings… plus, it’s always a crowd pleaser for your parties! It’s another great excuse to add more Mexican food to your menu this week!
These Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect cookie for chocolate lovers! First of all they’re easy to make with just four ingredients. Likewise, they’re ridiculously delicious! The perfect solution for stocking that cookie jar! If you happen to have any leftovers, that is.
Have YOU tried this Chocolate Pecan Fudge Recipe??
Leave a comment & share!