Looking for a sweet and rich dessert to send your day over the top? You’re going to love this Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies Recipe!
Are you ready to meet your new favorite Dessert? You’re absolutely going to LOVE these Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies!
Who said dessert needed to be complicated? Thanks to a chocolate fudge cake mix, this will be one of the EASIEST treats you’ll ever make!
So, are you ready to make your chopped pecan cookies? Here’s what you’ll need…
Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies Recipe
- 15.25 oz Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix 1 box
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- In large bowl, mix together Cake Mix, Oil, and Eggs with mixer.
- Set aside 1/4 of chocolate chips and chopped pecans for later.
- Then stir in the remaining Chocolate Chips and Chopped Pecans with large spoon.
- Refrigerate dough for approx. 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough has chilled, roll cookie dough into balls, then place on nonstick cookie sheets.
- Place the extra chocolate chips and chopped pecans that you had set aside gently into the top of the cookie dough balls. This step will give them that amazing look on top when they come out of the oven.
- Bake for 8 – 11 minutes, or until done.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to finish cooling, and ENJOY!
So, are looking for even more delicious cookie and dessert recipes? Go check these out below…
No Thanksgiving spread or Christmas dessert table is complete without these decadent bite sized desserts. The rich chocolate flavor combined with the crunchy Pecan nuts is pure delectable perfection. And above all, this easy chocolate fudge happens to be ridiculously easy to make – just 3 ingredients!
No holiday is complete without a plate filled with these sweet and delicious bite sized cookies. This easy Russian Tea Cakes Recipe with Pecans delivers big time!
This easy Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is sure to satisfy those late night chocolate cookie cravings… plus, it’s always a crowd pleaser for your parties! It’s another great excuse to add more Mexican food to your menu this week!
Got an after-dinner cookie craving?? This Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe is your solution! These easy cookies are so moist and super delicious. Plus… just 4 ingredients!!
These Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! They’re easy to make, so delicious, and only four ingredients! The perfect solution for stocking that cookie jar! If you happen to have any leftovers, that is. 😉
Craving a new cookie that’s not only sweet and delicious, but delivers a nice blend of spices as well? This White Chocolate Chip Spice Cookies recipe takes only 5 Simple Ingredients, and truly is the ultimate autumn dessert!
Whether you’re looking for an epic party dessert or a yummy after-dinner treat, these easy cookie recipes are insanely delicious desserts I know you’ll love! And the best part is that they only take a few ingredients and are super easy to make! Woohoo!
So have you tried this Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies Recipe yet?
Leave a comment & share!