Ready to meet your new favorite appetizer? Check out these easy Sweet Chili Party Meatballs!
Looking for an insanely delicious appetizer to add to your next party? These incredible Sweet Chili Party Meatballs are bursting with flavor, ridiculously easy to cook, and always a hit with friends and family!
First of all, cooking meatballs in your Instant Pot is an incredibly easy way to serve up a fun Appetizer for your holiday parties and year round get-togethers. Also, this also makes a tasty and FAST dinner when you serve the meatballs over rice! Even more, they’re only 3 ingredients! How easy is that?! Have some Toothpicks ready, and let your guests go to town!
So are you ready to get started? Go grab your Instant Pot, and these 3 ingredients…
Sweet Chili Party Meatballs
Sweet Chili Party Meatballs
- 1 bag Frozen Meatballs approx. 26 oz
- 12 oz Frank’s RedHot Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Optional: 1/8 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- In large bowl, combine Sweet Chili Sauce and Water.
- Pour half of sauce mixture into bottom of Instant Pot.
- Add frozen meatballs to large bowl and stir with remaining sauce mixture.
- Transfer sauce-coated meatballs to Instant Pot, keeping meatballs away from edges to avoid burning while cooking.
- Select “Pressure Cook” make sure cooking time is 12 minutes.
- Next, change cooking pressure level to Low.
- Preheat will start 10 seconds after settings are selected.
- Once meatballs are done, Quick Release pressure before removing lid.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes with lid off. Stir, sprinkle with optional Red Pepper Flakes, and ENJOY!
If using a Crock Pot Pressure Cooker, select the “Beans/Chili” setting to manually override cook time and pressure settings.
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
Also, looking for more delicious appetizer recipes?? So check out my favorites below…
This Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and savory, and above all the ultimate party crowd-pleaser or game-day must have! Also, did I mention just 3 ingredients?!? Go grab your Crock Pot and let’s get started!
So… are you looking for the ultimate meatball recipe?? This savory Instant Pot Cocktail Meatballs Recipe is so easy to make, and 110% delicious! Everybody loves barbecue, and when combined with Dr Pepper, as a result becomes a crowd favorite! Whether you eat them as an appetizer or just a fun dinner, your friends and family will certainly love this delicious recipe!
On the hunt for an epic meatball recipe?? First off, this flavorful Crockpot Barbecue Root Beer Meatballs recipe is so easy to make, and 110% delicious! Whether you eat these meatballs as an appetizer or just as a fun dinner, your friends and family will be sure to LOVE them!
Craving an outrageously delicious Mexican appetizer? This Crockpot Green Chile Queso Recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds, and is always the hit of the party! It’s easy to make, downright divine, and above all will consequently have your guests crowded around your Crock Pot! Because it’s made in the crock pot, it’s ridiculously easy to make as well!
Looking for an easy and seriously delicious appetizer recipe?? This Slow Cooker Smokies Recipe is certainly sure to satisfy those taste buds! It’s simple to make, insanely delicious, and as a result it’s always the star of the party!
Don’t miss out! So follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Finally, what is your favorite way to serve Meatballs?
Leave a comment & share!