Jazz up your ordinary weeknight dinner with this Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken recipe!
Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts (Thawed)
- ¼ cup graded Parmesan Cheese
- 16 oz. Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- Mix together Italian Dressing and Parmesan Cheese in medium mixing bowl, and stir well.
- Place chicken in Crockpot, and pour dressing mixture over chicken.
- Cover Crockpot, and cook on LOW for 8 hours, or until done. Enjoy!
Looking for more delicious Dinner Recipes? Be sure to check out these favorites below…
Looking to add a fun Italian twist to your dinner this week? This Crockpot Chicken Marinara recipe is the perfect delicious dinner to add to your week! It’s so easy to make, perfect for a busy weeknight dinner!
On the hunt for a ridiculously delicious twist on ordinary ol’ chicken legs? This Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Legs Recipe is SO easy to make, and bursting with the delicious flavors of Fall! Are you ready for the best part? Just 3 ingredients!!
Looking for an easy Dinner recipe to add to your menu this week?? This easy Swedish Meatballs Recipe is such a yummy dish that your friends and family will love! Simple to make and serious payoff! Are you ready to get started?
Are you looking for a very delicious all-American dinner recipe? These Easy Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs are perfect for the occasion!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
What is Your Favorite Italian Dinner Recipe?
Leave a comment & share!