So, looking for an easy and tasty appetizer to serve up? You’r going to love these Sheet Pan Nachos!
Looking for a fun and easy way to jazz up your nachos? It’s time to meet your new favorite recipe! These easy Sheet Pan Nachos are always a hit with family and friends alike!
While we all love the crispy chips and melted cheese, the toppings are what make nachos special. This simple nachos recipe includes an irresistible mix of savory beef and fresh veggies, paired alongside some salsa, guacamole, and sour cream. Serve it up for holidays, weekends, game day, or even as a weeknight dinner!
So, what are you waiting for? Go learn how to make nachos in oven here…
Sheep Pan Nachos
What is the best way to layer nachos?
With nachos, you’ll always start with the chips first. After that you’ll do the beef/onions/garlic mixture, then beans, cheese, and finally all of the chopped veggies and salsas.
How do you lay out nachos?
Laying out nachos is very easy! After you’ve laid out the chips, beef/onions/garlic, beans, and cheese, and baked, you’ll move on to the toppings.
For the toppings, I usually start by adding the tomato, green onion, and sliced jalapeños. Then, I’ll add the sour cream, salsa, and guacamole. They can be added either in the middle of the sheet pan, or in small side dishes for dipping.
Are nachos better in oven or grill?
My opinion is highly subjective, but I’ll go with the oven any day! The oven is able to make the chips crispy, and melt the cheese evenly in a way the grill or microwave can’t. Let me put it this way: once I made nachos in the oven for the first time, there was no going back. 😉
Sheet Pan Nachos
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup Diced White Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 1- oz package Taco Seasoning
- 10 oz Tortilla Chips
- 1 can 15 oz Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tomato diced
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- Optional: 1/2 cup Sliced Jalapeños
- Optional: 2/3 cup Sour Cream
- Optional: 1/2 cup Salsa
- Optional: 1/2 cup Guacamole
- Optional: 4 Green Onions chopped
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add Olive Oil (or Avocado Oil) to skillet.
- Over medium heat, sauté diced onion in skillet until translucent.
- Then add garlic, and let simmer for one minute.
- Remove onion/garlic mixture from skillet, and set aside.
- Add beef to skillet, then cook until browned through.
- After browning beef, drain juices from skillet.
- In small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup water and taco seasoning powder until well combined.
- Add taco seasoning mixture and sautéed garlic and onions to beef, and stir well. Simmer on low for two more minutes, then remove from heat.
- Add tortilla chips in one layer to the baking sheet.
- Then evenly top chips with the beef, beans, and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- After removing nachos from oven, top with tomatoes. Then add any additional toppings such as sliced jalapeños, green onions, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, etc. Enjoy!
So, looking for even more delicious appetizer and Mexican-inspired recipes? Go check these out…
Craving a tasty appetizer for a holiday party, or are you looking for the best dip to make for game day? You can’t go wrong with this Easy Nacho Dip Recipe! With just 4 simple ingredients, making this incredibly flavorful nacho dip is so easy. The gooey cheese, savory salsa, and rich cream cheese together create an irresistible treat that’ll keep friends and family coming back for more!
Craving an outrageously delicious Mexican appetizer? This Crockpot Green Chile Queso Recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds, and is always the hit of the party! It’s easy to make, downright divine, and will have your guests crowded around your Crock Pot!
Are you looking to make your own homemade salsa? This tasty restaurant-style Homemade Tomato Salsa Recipe is the perfect addition to your Taco Tuesday menu! With tomatoes as a base and other ingredients mixed in to give it a savory flavor, this salsa is simply irresistible. Serve it up with some with chips as an appetizer, or over tacos for a great meal!
Looking for the ultimate Mexican dip recipe or perfect appetizer for your next party?? These individual seven layer dip cups are so easy to make, and seriously delicious! Just 7 easy ingredients, and you’ve got a fun grab and go appetizer for your party guests!
Craving a new addition to your appetizer menu? It’s time to meet your new favorite dip! Combining the savory flavors of a taco into the ultimate southwestern dip means this Easy Taco Dip Recipe is sure to become a new favorite.
Packed with flavor, this Bacon Jalapeño Cheddar Dip Recipe balances the perfect blend of savory and spice. This Mexican inspired recipe is so easy to make and is sure to be a hit with friends and family! What better way to start your party than with an epic dip? You won’t believe how fast it will disappear!
Nothing beats a delicious crowd-pleasing appetizer. Whether you’re hosting a big get together or looking to jazz up your game day appetizers, you’ll love these easy appetizers for a crowd! They’re always a hit among friends and family!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
So have YOU tried making Sheet Pan Nachos yet?
Leave a comment & share!