Want to make your own roasted nuts? This holiday Sweet and Spicy Mixed Nuts Recipe is the best addition to your menu!
Looking for an easy holiday appetizer that’ll be popular with friends and family? This Sweet and Spicy Mixed Nuts Recipe is calling your name!
This recipe coats a delectable mix of pecans and walnuts with a sweet, spicy, and savory coating to creating an irresistible holiday appetizer or game day snack. Taking only several ingredients, making it is so easy to!
It’s great for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, or any game day. It’s one of those treats that you’ll want to make on repeat!
So, are you ready to make your roasted mixed nuts? Here’s what you’ll need…
Sweet and Spicy Mixed Nuts Recipe
Sweet and Spicy Mixed Nuts Recipe
- 2 cups non-toasted Walnut halves
- 2 cups non-toasted Pecan halves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Get a baking sheet, and line it with parchment paper. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix together pecans and walnuts in a large bowl. Then add the black pepper, cayenne, cumin, and salt. Toss until spices coat the nuts.
- Heat the water, butter, and sugar in a saucepan over low-medium heat until the butter is melted. Then, pour the mixture over the nuts in the bowl, and stir to coat.
- Move the nuts to the cooking sheet. Spread out evenly.
- Bake the nuts for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove from oven, and transfer nuts back to bowl to stir one more time. Place nuts back on baking sheet, and bake for 5-6 more minutes.
- Wait a couple of hours for the nuts to cool. Enjoy!
So, looking for even more delicious appetizer and snack recipes to make this holiday season? Go check these out below…
Strong and savory walnuts collide with a decadent cinnamon and sugar coating to create an irresistible treat. These will be a hit at any holiday party, Christmas in particular. Friends and family alike will enjoy these sweet and tasty treats.
Blending the savory crunch of walnut, the sweet decadence of chocolate, and the irresistible butter base, these Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies are an incredibly tasty dessert. So whether you need this cookie recipe as a weekend treat, or as a holiday dessert, it’s got you covered!
Nothing quite says Christmas like cold weather, festive lights, and of course, delicious cookies! And if you’re looking for the best cookies to make this holiday season, look no further than these Cranberry White Chocolate Walnut Cookies. These cranberry nut cookies are sweet, rich, decadent, and all around irresistible. Trust me… they are the ultimate treat!
Are you ready to meet your new favorite Dessert? You’re absolutely going to LOVE these Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies! The rich chocolate paired with the crunchy pecans in the soft cookie creates an irresistible dessert. Also, making these cookies is a snap, as they only take 5 Basic Ingredients!
Are you craving a delicious chocolatey addition to your holiday dessert menu? This Chocolate Pecan Fudge Recipe is your answer! No Thanksgiving spread or Christmas dessert table is complete without these decadent bite sized desserts. The rich chocolate flavor combined with the crunchy Pecan nuts is pure delectable perfection. And above all, this easy chocolate fudge happens to be ridiculously easy to make – just 3 ingredients!
So have you tried this Sweet and Spicy Party Nuts Recipe yet?
Leave a comment & share!