This Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe will take your Mexican dinners to a whole new level!
So, do you know what’s missing from your Taco Tuesday menu?
Warm, soft, crispy homemade tortillas, of course!
This Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe will show you how to make tortillas that are so incredibly delicious. Serve them up with some delicious old-fashioned, restaurant style Spanish Rice and a flavorful Mexican chicken dinner, and you’ve got a Taco Tuesday extravaganza!
Plus, once you know how fast and simple it is to make your own tortillas, you’ll never want to buy store-bought again!
So, are you ready to make your own tortillas? Here’s everything you’ll need…
Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe
Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup + 3 tbsp. HOT Water
- 4 tbsp Canola Oil or Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- Whisk together flour and salt in large mixing bowl.
- Pour in oil, and mix with large wooden spoon.
- Then gradually add in hot water, and stir until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to floured work surface, and knead dough to finish combining.
- After kneading, cover dough with a towel and let rest for 10 minutes.
- After dough has rested, cut into 12 equal parts, and roll into balls.
- Then, one at a time, flatten each ball with your hand, and roll out with a rolling pin to approx. 6 – 7″ in diameter.
- Cook on warm skillet for 60 – 90 seconds on each side, or until bubbles appear.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an old tortilla bag or bread bag, fasten with a twisty-tie, and use within 2 days. Enjoy!
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make This Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe:
So, are you looking for even more delicious Mexican inspired recipes to try this week? Go check my favorites below…
When it comes to Taco Tuesday… do you want to know what’s missing? This Easy Spanish Rice Recipe! Delicious old fashioned Spanish rice is so quick and simple to make, and is the perfect side to serve with your tacos, burritos, or enchiladas this week!
So looking for an easy new dinner to jazz up your weeknight menu? This Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken Recipe is your answer! With just a few ingredients, this easy Crockpot Dinner is bound to send your taste buds into jalapeño heaven!
On the hunt for a delicious dinner recipe to add to your menu this week? This Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe is so easy to make, and is sure to satisfy those Mexican food cravings!
So, are you looking for a delicious dinner recipe to add to your menu this week? This Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe is so easy to make, and it is sure to satisfy those Mexican food cravings!
Packed with flavor, this Bacon Jalapeño Cheddar Dip Recipe balances the perfect blend of savory and spice. This Mexican inspired recipe is so easy to make and is sure to be a hit with friends and family! What better way to start your party than with an epic dip? You won’t believe how fast it will disappear!
Craving a new addition to your appetizer menu? It’s time to meet your new favorite dip! Combining the savory flavors of a taco into the ultimate southwestern dip means this Easy Taco Dip Recipe is sure to become a new favorite.
Looking for some yummy Crockpot Recipes to add to this week’s menu?? Well, I’ve got you covered! These Best Crockpot Recipes Ever include delicious Appetizers, Dinners, and Beverages!
So, don’t miss out any longer! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
So, have YOU tried this Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe yet?
Leave a comment & share!