This week, treat yourself to a downright delicious dinner with this Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe!
Looking for the ultimate Mexican weeknight dinner? This Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe packs the perfect punch of sweet and savory salsa deliciousness! Overall, it’s such an irresistible dinner you’ll want to make again and again!
The best park is, it’s only 5 Ingredients! Talk about easy!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your chicken…
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe
Easy Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe! (5 Ingredients)
- 3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs thawed
- 1 1/2 cups Salsa I like to use Pace chunky
- 4 oz can diced Green Chiles
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic fresh or from jar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Pour 1/4 cup Water into bottom of Instant Pot.
- Add chicken thighs to Instant Pot, and sprinkle Salt over chicken.
- In large bowl combine Salsa, Chiles, and Garlic, and pour mixture over chicken.
- Add lid to Instant Pot. Then, select “Meat/Stew” setting, “High Pressure”, and change cooking time to 15 minutes.
- Preheat will begin 10 seconds after settings are selected.
- Once Chicken Thighs are done, Quick Release pressure before removing lid.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes with lid off. Serve as whole thighs or shred with two forks. If shredded, this recipe is great for tacos, burritos, enchiladas and even a taco salad. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
What to Serve With This Recipe:
Looking for more delicious dinner recipes?? Check out my favorites below…
Craving a delicious new dinner casserole to add to your menu this week? Check out this Simple Southwestern Casserole Recipe!
Looking for a delicious dinner recipe to add to your menu this week? This Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe is so easy to make, and is sure to satisfy those Mexican food cravings!
This mouthwatering Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe is such a yummy dinner to add to your menu this week! Plus, it has a secret ingredient you’ll never guess!
Looking for the ultimate Mexican dip recipe or perfect appetizer for your next party?? These Individual Seven Layer Dip Cups are so easy to make, and seriously delicious!
Looking for the ultimate meatball recipe?? This savory Instant Pot Cocktail Meatballs Recipe is so easy to make, and 110% delicious! Everybody loves barbecue… but when you combine it with Dr. Pepper, you send the sauce over the top! Whether you eat them as an appetizer or just a fun dinner, your friends and family will love this delicious recipe!
On the hunt for an easy and delicious dinner to add to your menu this week?? This Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken is so simple to make, and sure to become a fast family favorite! The best part is that it’s only 3 Ingredients! Talk about easy!
Looking to add a delicious Italian flair to your dinner this week?? This easy Crockpot Chicken Marinara recipe is such a fun and easy way to jazz up your weeknight menu!
Is your weeknight dinner menu in need of a dash of fun? This Lemon Garlic Pork Chops Recipe packs the perfect punch of flavor! The savory garlic and lemon cream sauce are downright irresistible! It’s one of those dinners you’ll want to make again and again!
Looking to jazz up your ordinary weeknight dinner? With just the right amount of sweet and tangy, this Crockpot Honey Mustard Pork Chops Recipe delivers the perfect one-two punch of deliciousness! Friend and family-approved, you’ve just found yourself another EASY weeknight dinner to add to your menu!
Have YOU ever tried this Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe?
Leave a Comment and Share!