Send your weeknight chicken dinner over the top with this outrageously delicious crockpot Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken Recipe!
Looking for an easy new dinner to jazz up your weeknight menu? This Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken Recipe is your answer! With just a few ingredients, this easy Crockpot Dinner is bound to send your taste buds into jalapeño heaven!
There’s no need to reserve this Mexican dinner for just Taco Tuesday… it’s the perfect flavor explosion for any day of the week!
Go grab your Slow Cooker and let’s get started!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken…
Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken Recipe
Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts approx. 3 lbs.
- 5 slices Bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 Taco Seasoning Packet 1 oz
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 oz. diced Hot Jalapeños
- Optional: Garnish with Sliced Green Onions additional Bacon Pieces and shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Place chicken in Crock Pot, and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, or on LOW for 6 hours, covered.
- After 3 hours on HIGH, or 6 hours on LOW, drain the juices from Crock Pot.
- Add Sour Cream and Taco Seasoning to Medium Mixing Bowl, and Stir Well.
- Then add Cheddar, Bacon, and Jalapeños, and stir well again until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Pour mixture evenly over Chicken in the Crockpot.
- Cook for 30 more minutes on HIGH, or until done. Enjoy!
Here’s What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Looking for more delicious recipes?? Check out my favorites below…
Looking for a delicious dinner recipe to add to your menu this week? This Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe is so easy to make, and is sure to satisfy those Mexican food cravings! Skip the Taco Tuesday, and go Crockpot crazy instead. Seriously… your taste buds will thank you!
Looking to add a delicious Italian flair to your dinner this week?? This easy Crockpot Chicken Marinara recipe is such a fun and easy way to jazz up your weeknight menu!
On the hunt for an easy and delicious dinner to add to your menu this week?? This Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken is so simple to make, and sure to become a fast family favorite! The best part is that it’s only 3 Ingredients! Talk about easy!
Looking for the ultimate Mexican dip recipe or perfect appetizer for your next party?? These Individual Seven Layer Dip Cups are so easy to make, and seriously delicious! Just 7 easy ingredients, and you’ve got a fun grab and go appetizer for your party guests!
Is your weeknight dinner menu in need of a dash of fun? This Lemon Garlic Pork Chops Recipe packs the perfect punch of flavor! The savory garlic and lemon cream sauce are downright irresistible! It’s one of those dinners you’ll want to make again and again!
Looking to jazz up your ordinary weeknight dinner? With just the right amount of sweet and tangy, this Crockpot Honey Mustard Pork Chops Recipe delivers the perfect one-two punch of deliciousness! Friend and family-approved, you’ve just found yourself another EASY weeknight dinner to add to your menu!
Crockpot BBQ Dr Pepper Pork Chops Recipe
Calling all barbecue lovers: it’s time to finally meet your new favorite Dinner! With an irresistible flavor combination and easy meal preparation, this Crockpot BBQ Dr Pepper Pork Chops Recipe is the perfect addition for this week’s menu!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU tried this Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken Recipe?
Leave a comment & share!