This Crockpot Taco Chicken Recipe is the perfect recipe to jazz up your dinner menu this week!
On the hunt for a delicious Mexican Inspired dinner to (literally) spice up your menu? You’re going to absolutely love this Crockpot Taco Chicken Recipe! Seriously… it’s one of the EASIEST dinners you’ll make all week!
Bursting with the perfect blend of spice and savory flavor, this chicken taco dinner only takes six simple ingredients. That’s as easy as they come!
So are you ready to make your Slow Cooker taco chicken? Here’s what you’ll need…
Crockpot Taco Chicken Recipe
Crockpot Taco Chicken Recipe
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts approx. 3 lbs
- 0.75 oz 1/2 Taco Seasoning Packet
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 5 oz Rotel (1/2 can)
- 2 tbsp Sliced Green Onions
- Place chicken in Crock Pot, and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, or on LOW for 6 hours, covered.
- After 3 hours on HIGH, or 6 hours on LOW, drain the juices from Crock Pot.
- Add Sour Cream and Taco Seasoning to medium mixing bowl, and stir well.
- Pour Sour Cream/Taco mixture over chicken, and spread out evenly.
- Then sprinkle Shredded Cheese over chicken, and top with Rotel.
- Cook for 30 more minutes on HIGH, or until done.
- Optional: Garnish with Green Onions, and Enjoy!
Here’s What You’ll Need for This Crockpot Taco Chicken Recipe:
Looking for even more delicious dinner recipes? Check out my favorites below…
So, looking for an easy new dinner to jazz up your weeknight menu? This Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken Recipe is your answer! With just a few ingredients, this easy Crockpot Dinner is bound to send your taste buds into jalapeño heaven!
Packed with flavor, this Bacon Jalapeño Cheddar Dip Recipe balances the perfect blend of savory and spice. As a result this Mexican inspired recipe is so easy to make and is sure to be a hit with friends and family!
Looking for a delicious Dinner recipe to add to your menu this week? This Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe is so easy to make, and is sure to satisfy those Mexican food cravings!
So, looking for the ultimate Mexican weeknight dinner? This Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe packs the perfect punch of sweet and savory salsa deliciousness! Overall, it’s such an irresistible dinner you’ll want to make again and again!
On the hunt for an easy and delicious dinner to add to your menu this week?? This Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken is so simple to make, and sure to become a fast family favorite! Better yet, it only takes 3 Ingredients! Talk about easy!
So, looking to add a delicious Italian flair to your dinner this week?? This easy Crockpot Chicken Marinara recipe is such a fun and easy way to jazz up your weeknight menu!
So don’t miss out any longer! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
So, have you made this Crockpot Taco Chicken Recipe?
Leave a comment & share!