Craving a delicious new addition to your holiday cookie menu? Check out this rave-worthy Red Crinkle Cookie Recipe!
So, are you looking for a delicious new cookie to jazz up your dessert menu? Something that is sure to be a hit with family and friends? Well, you’ve come to the right place! I’ve got you covered with this super easy to make Red Crinkle Cookie Recipe!
These red crinkle cookies really stand out and they are so simple, yet so scrumptious! Furthermore, it’s seriously one of the easiest cookie recipes you could possibly make! Just 5 ingredients, and you’re done! Serve them up at Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or the 4th of July for the perfect festive treat!
So are you ready to get baking?? Here’s what you’ll need…
Red Crinkle Cookie Recipe
Red Crinkle Cookie Recipe
- 15.25 oz 1 box Betty Crocker Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 0.5 oz Wilton Christmas Red Icing Color
- Mix Cake Mix, Eggs, ad Oil together until thoroughly combined.
- Add Christmas Red Icing Color to dough, and mix until thoroughly combined. (Add more if you want to cookies to be darker red)
- Refrigerate dough for approx. 1 hour.
- Line Parchment Paper on Cookie Sheets.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough is chilled, roll into tablespoon size balls.
- Roll each ball in powdered sugar, until each one is well coated.
- Transfer dough balls to cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 7 minutes, or until done. Enjoy!
So are you looking for even more delicious Cookie Recipes?? Check out some of my all-time favorites below…
Looking for the perfect audaciously delicious cookie?? Something that is sure to be wildly popular with your friends and family members? Well, I’ve got you covered with this super easy to make Green Crinkle Cookie Recipe!
With a dash of cinnamon and a hint of cayenne, this Mexican Crinkle Cookie Recipe gives just the right amount of heat while keeping the so delicious crave-worthy crinkle flavor!
This easy Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is sure to satisfy those late night chocolate cookie cravings… plus, it’s always a crowd pleaser for your parties! Therefore it’s another great excuse to add more Mexican food to your menu this week!
No holiday is complete without a plate filled with these sweet and delicious bite sized cookies. Most importantly this easy Russian Tea Cakes Recipe with Pecans delivers big time!
So… looking for the perfect cookie to make right now?? These Soft Vanilla Sugar Cookies are sure to satisfy your taste buds, and most importantly leave you smiling every time!
Craving a delicious cookie?? This York Peppermint Cookie Recipe is so fun as an after-dinner dessert, and always the hit of any party! Because of hidden peppermint patty you’ll be given a fun, unexpected surprise when you bite into it! 🙂
So… have you tried this Red Crinkle Cookie Recipe?
Leave a comment & share!