Satisfy your crinkle cravings with this insanely delicious Mexican Crinkle Cookie Recipe!
Calling all crinkle fans: it’s time to meet your new favorite cookie!
With a dash of cinnamon and a hint of cayenne, this Mexican Crinkle Cookie Recipe gives just the right amount of heat while keeping the traditional crave-worthy crinkle flavor!
Overall, it’s sure to give your Christmas get-togethers some South-of-the-Borer deliciousness! Crinkle obsessed guests will absolutely love these Spicy Chocolate Cookies. The best part? When it comes to desserts, this is one of those easy things to bake… just 6 ingredients and you’re done!
Ready to begin baking your Mexican crinkles?? Here’s what you’ll need…
Mexican Crinkle Cookie Recipe
- 1 Box (15.25 oz) Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne (or ¼ tsp is you’re feeling wild 🙂 )
- ¾ Cup Powdered Sugar
- Mix Cake Mix, Eggs, Oil, Cinnamon, and Cayenne together until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate dough for approx. 1 hour.
- Line Parchment Paper on Cookie Sheets.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough is chilled, roll into tablespoon size balls.
- Roll each ball in powdered sugar, until each one is well coated.
- Transfer dough balls to cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 7 minutes, or until done. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
Looking for the perfect cookie to make this Fall?? These Soft Vanilla Sugar Cookies are sure to satisfy your taste buds, and leave you smiling every time! Overall, it’s the perfect addition to your Fall and Christmas parties or just a fun weeknight treat!
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? Meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious Dessert for any occasion!
Calling all Oreo lovers: this Oreo Cookie Recipe is such a fun twist on your favorite classic cookie! Whether you need a cookie to serve at your Fall parties or just a fun little treat, this cookie is sure to satisfy those taste buds! Plus, they’re just 4 ingredients!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Tried this Mexican Crinkle Cookie Recipe??
Leave a comment & share!