Looking for a flavorful addition to your weeknight menu? You’ll love this Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Breast Recipe!
Calling all Instant Pot lovers: it’s time to meet your new favorite dish!
Easy to make and packed with flavor, this easy Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Breast Recipe is the perfect dinner for any occasion. Skip the Chinese takeout tonight and serve this with rice for a seriously delicious dinner at home!
The greatest part is… there’s only 3 ingredients! How easy is that?!
Go grab your Instant Pot, and let’s get started! Here’s what you’ll need to make your honey sesame chicken…
Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Breast Recipe
- 3 pounds Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1″ cubes
- 16 ounces Kraft Lite Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1½ cups Honey
- Optional: ¼ tsp. Sesame Seeds
- Optional: 2 Green Onions, sliced
- Pour Asian Dressing and Honey into medium mixing bowl, and stir well with spoon until completely combined. Set 1 cup of sauce mixture aside for later.
- Placed cubed Chicken into Instant Pot and pour remaining sauce mixture from mixing bowl over chicken, and stir together.
- Secure lid on Instant Pot, select “Meat/Stew” setting, select “High Pressure,” and change cooking time to 6 minutes.
- Preheat will start 10 seconds after settings are selected.
- Once Chicken is done, Quick Release pressure before removing lid.
- Remove Chicken from Instant Pot and discard excess liquid.
- Serve Chicken over a bed of rice, and drizzle with remaining 1 cup of sauce you had set aside.
- Optional: top with sliced Green Onions and Sesame Seeds.
*If using a Crock Pot Pressure Cooker, select the "Beans/Chili" setting to manually override the cook time and pressure settings.
What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
Looking for more delicious Instant Pot and Dinner Recipes? Check out my favorites here…
Looking for the ultimate Mexican weeknight dinner? This Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe packs the perfect punch of sweet and savory salsa deliciousness! Overall, it’s such an irresistible dinner you’ll want to make again and again!
Instant Pot Sweet Chili Party Meatballs
Looking for an insanely delicious appetizer to add to your next party? These incredible Sweet Chili Party Meatballs are bursting with flavor, ridiculously easy to cook, and always a hit with friends and family!
Looking for the ultimate meatball recipe?? This savory Instant Pot Cocktail Meatballs Recipe is so easy to make, and 110% delicious! Everybody loves barbecue… but when you combine it with Dr. Pepper, you send the sauce over the top! Whether you eat them as an appetizer or just a fun dinner, your friends and family will love this delicious recipe!
Looking to jazz up your ordinary weeknight dinner? With just the right amount of sweet and tangy, this Crockpot Honey Mustard Pork Chops Recipe delivers the perfect one-two punch of deliciousness! Friend and family-approved, you’ve just found yourself another EASY weeknight dinner to add to your menu!
Looking for an easy Teriyaki recipe to add to your menu?? These Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks are the perfect fit for tonight’s dinner!
Have YOU ever tried this Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Breast Recipe?
Leave a comment & share!