This Butterfinger Skillet Cookie Recipe will satisfy every cookie monster craving!
Are you ready to meet your favorite new dessert? This Butterfinger Skillet Cookie Recipe is a downright delicious dessert I know you’ll love!
The crispy cookie edges combined with gooey Butterfinger Bits sends this cast iron cookie over the top. Your friends and family will go wild for this crazy delicious dessert!
Grab your cast iron skillet, and let’s get baking! Here’s what you’ll need…
Butterfinger Skillet Cookie Recipe
Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Butter softened
- 1 cup packaged Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 18 Nestlé Butterfinger Bites
- 10 Nestlé Butterfinger Baking Bits
- Optional: 1 tbsp Yellow Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut Butterfinger Bites in half, and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix together Flour, Baking Powder, and Baking Soda with large spoon until well combined.
- In large mixing bowl, cream together Butter, Brown Sugar, White Sugar, and Vanilla Extract with mixer. After well mixed, add eggs and continue mixing.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture until everything is combined well.
- Then, stir in Butterfinger Baking Bits with a large spoon.
- Lightly grease 12″ Cast Iron Skillet, then transfer dough into skillet, pressing down evenly with spatula.
- Bake for 33-40 minutes, or until cookies puffs up and edges are done and crispy. Center will be a little gooey, which means even more deliciousness!
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with [optional] yellow sprinkles, and then gently press Butterfinger Bits evenly into the top of the cookie.
- Allow the cookie to cool for a few moments; then dig in. Slice pieces like you would a pie, or serve it straight from the cast iron skillet with large scoops of ice cream in the middle. Enjoy!
Looking for more Easy Cookie Recipes?? Check out my favorites below…
Calling all Oreo lovers: this Oreo Cookie Recipe is such a fun twist on your favorite classic cookie! Whether you need a cookie to serve at your parties or just a fun little treat, this cookie is sure to satisfy those taste buds! Plus, they’re just 4 ingredients!
Craving a delicious cookie?? This York Peppermint Cookie Recipe is such a fun dessert for an after dinner treat, or always the hit of any party! The hidden peppermint patty gives it a fun, unexpected surprise when you bite into it, too!
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? It’s time to meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious dessert for any occasion!
These Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! They’re easy to make, so delicious, and only four ingredients! The perfect solution for stocking that cookie jar! If you happen to have any leftovers, that is.
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Recipes!
Tried this Butterfinger Skillet Cookie Recipe?
Leave a comment & share!