Got a craving for some Butterscotch? These Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies hit the spot every time!
Are the cookie monster cravings coming on? These easy, 5 Ingredient Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies are sure to satisfy those cravings, and leave you smiling! They’re the perfect treat for any time of the year!
Here’s what you’ll need to get started…
Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix
- 1¼ cup Nestlé Butterscotch Morsels
- 2 Eggs
- 1¼ cup Nestlé Semi-Sweet Morsels
- ½ cup Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil
- Mix Cake Mix, Eggs, and Oil together in large bowl, and beat well.
- Stir in Butterscotch Morsels and Chocolate Chips with spoon.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough has chilled, roll cookie dough into balls, then place on nonstick cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 – 9 minutes, or until done.
What You’ll Need:
Craving more delicious Cookie Recipes?? Be sure to check out my favorites below…
Got an after-dinner cookie craving?? This Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe is your solution! These easy cookies are so moist and super delicious. Plus… just 4 ingredients!!
These Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! They’re easy to make, so delicious, and only four ingredients! The perfect solution for stocking that cookie jar! If you happen to have any leftovers, that is. 😉
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? Meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious dessert for any occasion!
Looking for some delicious chocolate cookies?? Be sure to check out these 10 Easiest Chocolate Cookies! They’re all ridiculously easy to make, and seriously delicious!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU ever tried this Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies?
Leave a comment & share!