This Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe will satisfy any craving for chocolate!
Got an after-dinner cookie craving?? This Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe is your solution!
These easy cookies are so moist and super delicious. Plus… just 4 ingredients!!
Are you ready to get baking?
Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe
- 15.25 oz. (1 box) Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 10.2 oz. (1 bag) Dark Chocolate Mint M&M’s
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil
- Mix Cake Mix, Eggs, and Oil together in large bowl.
- Stir in M&M’s with spoon.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough has chilled, roll cookie dough into balls, then place on nonstick cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 – 9 minutes, or until done.
Here’s What You’ll Need For This Recipe:
Are you looking for more delicious recipes? Get inspired below!
These Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! They’re easy to make, so delicious, and only 4 ingredients!
Calling all Oreo lovers: this Oreo Cookie Recipe is such a fun, creative twist on your favorite classic cookie! These cookies are so yummy, easy to make, and the best part is that they’re only 4 ingredients! They disappear almost as fast as I can make them!
Craving a delicious cookie?? This York Peppermint Cookie Recipe is such a fun dessert for an after dinner treat, or always the hit of any party! The hidden peppermint patty gives it a fun, unexpected surprise when you bite into it, too!
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? Meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious dessert for any occasion!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU ever made Cake Mix Cookies before?
Leave a comment & share!