This Oreo Cookie Recipe is such a fun twist on the classic cookie!
They disappear almost as fast as I can make them! Here’s what you’ll need to make yours…
Oreo Cookie Recipe
- 15.25 oz. (1 box) Betty Crocker Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 cups chopped Oreos (About 16 Oreo Cookies)
- ½ cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- In large bowl, mix together Cake Mix, Eggs, and Oil.
- Stir in chopped Oreo pieces with large spoon, and mix well.
- Then, chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- After the dough has chilled, roll cookie dough into balls, and place on nonstick cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 - 9 minutes, or until done. Enjoy!
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
Craving some more delicious Cookie Recipes?? Be sure to check out my favorites below…
Craving a delicious cookie?? This York Peppermint Cookie Recipe is such a fun dessert for an after dinner treat, or always the hit of any party! The hidden peppermint patty gives it a fun, unexpected surprise when you bite into it, too!
Got an after-dinner cookie craving?? This Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe is your solution! These easy cookies are so moist and super delicious. Plus… just 4 ingredients!!
These Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! They’re easy to make, so delicious, and only four ingredients! The perfect solution for stocking that cookie jar! If you happen to have any leftovers, that is. 😉
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? Meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious dessert for any occasion!
Looking for some delicious chocolate cookies?? Be sure to check out these 10 Easiest Chocolate Cookies! They’re all ridiculously easy to make, and seriously delicious!
Have YOU ever tried this Oreo Cookie Recipe?
Leave a comment & share!