This Green Crinkle Cookie Recipe is such a fun and festive dessert recipe!
These cookies really stand out and they taste simply AMAZING! Talk about a totally scrumptious cookie. Plus, it’s seriously one of the easiest cookie recipes you could possibly make!
Ready to get baking?? Here’s what you’ll need…
Green Crinkle Cookie Recipe
- 15.25 oz (1 box) Betty Crocker Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar
- 15 Drops of Green Food Coloring (Add more if you want the cookies to be darker green)
- Mix Cake Mix, Eggs, and Oil together until thoroughly combined.
- Add drops of Green Food Coloring to dough, and mix until thoroughly combined. (More drops can be added for a darker color)
- Refrigerate dough for approx. 1 hour.
- Line Parchment Paper on Cookie Sheets.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough is chilled, roll into tablespoon size balls.
- Roll each ball in powdered sugar, until each one is well coated.
- Transfer dough balls to cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 7 minutes, or until done. Enjoy!
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Cookie Recipes?? Be sure to check out some of my absolute favorites below…
Got an after-dinner cookie craving?? This Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe is your solution! These easy cookies are so moist and super delicious. Plus… just 4 ingredients!!
These Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! They’re easy to make, so delicious, and only four ingredients! The perfect solution for stocking that cookie jar! If you happen to have any leftovers, that is. 😉
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? Meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious dessert for any occasion!
Looking for some delicious chocolate cookies?? Be sure to check out these 10 Easiest Chocolate Cookies! They’re all ridiculously easy to make, and seriously delicious!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
What are YOUR favorite crinkle cookies??
Leave a comment & share!