In the mood for some cinnamon sugar deliciousness? This Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chip Recipe is SO easy to make, and the perfect weeknight dinner! Enjoy the sweet crunch on its own, or top with some delicious fruit salsa!
Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chip Recipe
- 2 White Greek Pita Flatbread
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Cut Pita into 8 equal pie sized pieces using a pizza slicer.
- Mix Cinnamon and Sugar in small mixing bowl and transfer to salt style shaker.
- Brush Melted Butter on both sides of each Pita slice.
- Place Pita slices on Cookie Sheet and evenly sprinkle Cinnamon & Sugar on Pita..
- Bake Chips at 375 for 10-11 minutes, or until done. Remove Pita Chips from Cookie Sheet immediately after removing from oven to ensure the chips do not overcook.
- Let Chips cool for 30 minutes... then devour like mad!
Are you looking for more delicious recipes? Get inspired below!
Craving a delicious snack? This Garlic Parmesan Pita Chips Recipe is perfect for the occasion!
On the hunt for the perfect Fall dessert? This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? Meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious dessert for any occasion!
The Easy Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe is the perfect party appetizer! Delicious and just 3 ingredients!
Looking for a very delicious all-American dinner recipe? These Easy Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs are perfect for the occasion!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU ever tried Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips?
Leave a comment & share!