Ditch the ordinary desserts on your menu, and go make this light and delicious Oreo Fluff Recipe instead!
Searching for a delicious new Dessert to make this week? Something a little audacious, a little over the top? This easy Oreo Fluff Recipe is calling your name!
With only 4 Easy Ingredients, making this Oreo fluff dip is a cinch! Serve it up with graham crackers or vanilla wafers for dipping, and let your family or guests go to town! All around, it’s the perfect dip for Holidays, get-togethers, or game day. You won’t believe how fast it will disappear!
So are you ready to make your Oreo fluff with cool whip? Here’s what you’ll need to make this easy recipe…
Oreo Fluff Recipe
Oreo Fluff Recipe
- 4.2 oz Instant Cookies n’ Cream Pudding 1 package
- 8 oz Cool Whip thawed in refrigerator
- 25 Oreos crushed
- 1.25 cups Whole Milk
- On the day you'll be making your dip, remove Cool Whip from freezer and place in refrigerator, allowing it to thaw for about 4 hours.
- After cool whip has thawed in refrigerator, place Oreos flat in Gallon Freezer Bag, seal bag, and crush thouroghly with rolling pin.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together Pudding Mix and Milk for 2 minutes.
- Then fold in Cool Whip and mix in crushed Oreo chunks, and stir thoroughly with large spoon.
- Refrigerate for minimum 1 -2 hours, or until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make This Oreo Fluff Recipe:
Looking for even more delicious dip recipes? Go check out these below…
Oreo Cookie Recipe (Easy Cake Mix Dessert)
Calling all Oreo lovers: this Oreo Cookie Recipe is such a fun twist on your favorite classic cookie! Whether you need a cookie to serve at your parties or just a fun little treat, this cookie is sure to satisfy those taste buds! Plus, they’re just 4 ingredients!
This Crockpot Green Chile Queso Recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds, and is always the hit of the party! It’s easy to make, downright divine, and even more, you’ll have guests crowded around your Crock Pot and asking for more!
So, are you looking for the ultimate Mexican dip recipe or perfect Appetizer for your next party?? These Individual Seven Layer Dip Cups are so easy to make, and above all are seriously delicious!
Packed with flavor, this Bacon Jalapeño Cheddar Dip Recipe balances the perfect blend of savory and spice. This Mexican inspired recipe is so easy to make and is sure to be a hit with friends and family! What better way to start your party than with an epic dip? You won’t believe how fast it will disappear!
So don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
So have YOU Tried this Easy Oreo Fluff Recipe yet??
Leave a comment & share!