Give your ordinary ol’ chocolate chip cookies a seriously delicious makeover with this Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe!
With just 6 easy ingredients, including gooey chocolate chips and just a hint of cinnamon, you’ve got one of the Easiest Cookie Recipes!
Here’s what you’ll need…
Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 15.25 oz (1 box) Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1.5 cups Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne
- Mix Cake Mix, Eggs, and Oil together in a large bowl.
- Stir in Mini Chocolate Chips with spoon.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough has chilled, roll cookie dough into balls, then place on nonstick cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 – 9 minutes, or until done. Enjoy!
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
Looking for more delicious Cookie Recipes?? Check out these favorites below…
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? Meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious dessert for any occasion!
Got an after-dinner cookie craving?? This Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe is your solution! These easy cookies are so moist and super delicious. Plus… just 4 ingredients!!
These Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! They’re easy to make, so delicious, and only four ingredients! The perfect solution for stocking that cookie jar! If you happen to have any leftovers, that is. 😉
Calling all Oreo lovers: this Oreo Cookie Recipe is such a fun, creative twist on your favorite classic cookie! These cookies are so yummy, easy to make, and the best part is that they’re only 4 ingredients!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
What are YOUR favorite cookies??
Leave a comment & share!