Satisfy those Mexican dinner cravings with this easy Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe!
Looking for a delicious Dinner recipe to add to your menu this week? This Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe is so easy to make, and is sure to satisfy those Mexican food cravings!
Skip the Taco Tuesday, and go Crockpot crazy instead. Seriously… your taste buds will thank you!
Here’s what you’ll need…
Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe:
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (approx. 3 lbs.)
- 1 cup La Victoria Salsa Verde, Thick ‘n Chunky
- 1 can Diced Green Chiles, mild (4 oz.)
- ½ tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 cup shredded Kraft Pepper Jack Cheese
- ½ cup fresh Diced Tomatoes
- Place chicken in Crock Pot, and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, or on LOW for 6 hours, covered.
- After 3 hours on HIGH, or 6 hours on LOW, drain the juices from Crock Pot.
- Mix the Salsa Verde, Green Chiles, and Garlic Salt together n a medium sized bowl, then pour mixture evenly over Chicken in the Crockpot.
- Evenly sprinkle Pepper Jack Cheese over Chicken.
- Cook for 30 more minutes on HIGH, or until done.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes. Enjoy!
Craving more delicious Dinner recipes? Be sure to check out these favorites below…
Craving an outrageously delicious Mexican appetizer? This Crockpot Green Chile Queso Recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds, and is always the hit of the party!
On the hunt for an easy and delicious dinner to add to your menu this week?? This Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken is so simple to make, and sure to become a fast family favorite! The best part is that it’s only 3 Ingredients! Talk about easy!
Looking to add a fun Italian twist to your dinner this week? This Crockpot Chicken Marinara recipe is the perfect delicious dinner to add to your week! It’s so easy to make, perfect for a busy weeknight dinner!
Looking for an easy Teriyaki dinner?? These Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks are the perfect fit for tonight’s dinner! You can’t go wrong with these 2 easy ingredients! These are SO simple to make, and absolutely delicious!
On the hunt for a ridiculously delicious twist on ordinary ol’ chicken legs? This Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Legs Recipe is SO easy to make, and bursting with the delicious flavors of Fall! Are you ready for the best part? Just 3 ingredients!!
Looking for an easy Dinner recipe to add to your menu this week?? This easy Swedish Meatballs Recipe is such a yummy dish that your friends and family will love! Simple to make and serious payoff! Are you ready to get started?
Some occasions call for something a little extreme, a little over-the-top. A plate filled with these Easy Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs is just the thing for such occasions! 😉 And just in case you were wondering, you will probably be having sweet dreams about these delicious dogs! Just trust me… your friends and family will thank you!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU ever tried Salsa Verde Chicken before?
Leave a comment & share!