Calling all chocolate, coconut, and pecan lovers! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are the ultimate in deliciousness!
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? Meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious Dessert for any occasion!
German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker German Chocolate Cake Mix (15.25 oz.)
- ½ cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Pecan Pieces
- 1 cup Flaked Coconut
- 1 bag Nestlé Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (12 oz.)
- Optional: Pillsbury Coconut Pecan Frosting (15 oz.)
- Mix together Cake Mix, Oil, and Eggs in large bowl with mixer.
- Add in Pecan Pieces, Flaked Coconut, and Chocolate Chips, and stir well with spoon.
- Refrigerate dough for approx. 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shape dough into balls, place on nonstick cookie sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes, or until done.
- Allow cookies to cool, then top with optional frosting, or eat them just as they are. ENJOY!
Are you looking for more delicious recipes? Get inspired below!
On the hunt for the perfect Fall dessert? This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
These Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! They’re easy to make, so delicious, and only four ingredients! The perfect solution for stocking that cookie jar! If you happen to have any leftovers, that is. 😉
Got an after-dinner Cookie Craving?? This Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe is your solution! These easy cookies are so moist and super delicious. Plus… just 4 ingredients!!
In the mood for some cinnamon sugar deliciousness? This Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chip Recipe is SO easy to make, and the perfect weeknight dinner! Enjoy the sweet crunch on its own, or top with some delicious fruit salsa!
Have YOU ever tried German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies?
Leave a comment & share!