Planning a party? This Slow Cooker Smokies Recipe is always a crowd-pleaser!
Go grab your Slow Cooker and let’s get started!
Slow Cooker Smokies Recipe!
- 2 packages Hillshire Farm Beef Lit’l Smokies (12 oz. each)
- 1 can Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce (14 oz.)
- 1 bottle Heinz Chili Sauce (12 oz.)
- Place Smokies in Slow Cooker.
- Mix Chili Sauce and Cranberry Sauce in medium bowl, then evenly pour over Smokies in Slow Cooker.
- Cover with lid, then cook on HIGH for 2 hours, or on LOW for 4 hours, or until hot. Enjoy!
Looking for more party food recipes? Be sure check out these delicious recipes below!
Looking for an easy dinner recipe to add to your menu this week?? This easy Swedish Meatballs Recipe is such a yummy dish that your family and friends will love! Simple to make and serious payoff!
The Easy Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe is the perfect party appetizer! Delicious and just 3 ingredients!
We all have those snack attacks that come on, right? Satisfy your craving for snacks with this easy Garlic Parmesan Pita Chips Recipe! Just 5 ingredients!
In the mood for some cinnamon sugar deliciousness? This Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chip Recipe is SO easy to make, and the perfect weeknight dinner! Enjoy the sweet crunch on its own, or top with some delicious fruit salsa!
On the hunt for the perfect Fall dessert? This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
Got an after-dinner Cookie Craving?? This Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe is your solution! These easy cookies are so moist and super delicious. Plus… 4 ingredients!!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU ever tried Slow Cooker Smokies?
Leave a comment & share!