Planning a party? This Slow Cooker Smokies Recipe is always a crowd-pleaser!
Go grab your Slow Cooker and let’s get started!
Slow Cooker Smokies Recipe!
- 2 packages Hillshire Farm Beef Lit’l Smokies (12 oz. each)
- 1 can Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce (14 oz.)
- 1 bottle Heinz Chili Sauce (12 oz.)
- Place Smokies in Slow Cooker.
- Mix Chili Sauce and Cranberry Sauce in medium bowl, then evenly pour over Smokies in Slow Cooker.
- Cover with lid, then cook on HIGH for 2 hours, or on LOW for 4 hours, or until hot. Enjoy!
Looking for more party food recipes? Be sure check out these delicious recipes below!
Craving an outrageously delicious Mexican appetizer? This Crockpot Green Chile Queso Recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds, and is always the hit of the party!
Looking for the ultimate Mexican dip recipe or perfect appetizer for your next party?? These Individual Seven Layer Dip Cups are so easy to make, and seriously delicious!
The Easy Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe is the perfect party appetizer! Delicious and just 3 ingredients!
Looking for an easy dinner recipe to add to your menu this week?? This easy Swedish Meatballs Recipe is such a yummy dish that your family and friends will love! Simple to make and serious payoff!
We all have those snack attacks that come on, right? Satisfy your craving for snacks with this easy Garlic Parmesan Pita Chips Recipe! Just 5 ingredients!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU ever tried Slow Cooker Smokies?
Leave a comment & share!