Looking to add a fun Italian twist to your dinner this week? This Crockpot Chicken Marinara recipe is the perfect delicious dinner to add to your week! It’s so easy to make, perfect for a busy weeknight dinner!
Go grab your Crockpot and let’s get started!
Crockpot Chicken Marinara
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 24 oz. Classico Parmesan and Romano Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried Basil
- ½ teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1½ teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Place chicken in Crockpot.
- Cook chicken on HIGH for 3 hours, or on LOW for 6 hours, covered.
- After 3 hours on HIGH, or 6 hours on LOW, drain juices from Crockpot.
- Mix Classico, Garlic Salt, Onion Powder, Basil, and Oregano together thoroughly in medium bowl, then evenly pour mixture over Chicken in Crockpot.
- Evenly sprinkle Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese over Chicken.
- Cook for 30 more minutes on HIGH, or until done, covered.
- Serve with a side of pasta and enjoy!
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out these delicious favorites below…
On the hunt for an easy and delicious dinner to add to your menu this week?? This Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken is so simple to make, and sure to become a fast family favorite! The best part is that it’s only 3 Ingredients! Talk about easy!
Looking for an easy dinner recipe to add to your menu this week?? This easy Swedish Meatballs Recipe is such a yummy dish that your family and friends will love! Simple to make and serious payoff!
The Easy Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe is the perfect party appetizer! Delicious and just 3 ingredients!
Looking for an easy and seriously delicious appetizer recipe?? This Slow Cooker Smokies Recipe is sure to satisfy those taste buds! It’s simple to make and always the star of the party!
Are you looking for a very delicious all-American dinner recipe? These Easy Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs are perfect for the occasion!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
What is your favorite Italian dinner dish?
Leave a comment & share!