Are you ready to give your favorite nostalgic Fall cider a fun twist? You’re going to LOVE this easy Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apple Cider Recipe! It’s the perfect beverage to serve at your Fall Parties, Christmas celebrations, and on New Year’s Eve! The best part is that it’s only 3 ingredients!
Go grab your Crock Pot and let’s make some cider!
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apple Cider Recipe
- 1 gallon Tree Top Apple Cider (128 oz.)
- 1 cup Original Red Hots Cinnamon Candy
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- Pour Cider into slow cooker. (I use a 6 quart or larger for this recipe)
- Add Red Hots to slow cooker.
- Tie up Cinnamon Sticks in small square of cheesecloth, and add to slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker, and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, or until hot, and candy has melted.
- Discard cinnamon sticks, skim off top layer of candy coating floating on the top of cider, and stir well prior to serving. Enjoy!
Still hungry? Now that you’ve tried the Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apple Cider Recipe, be sure to check out more delicious recipes below!
Love Apple Cider? Give your Cider a fun twist this year with this easy Crock Pot Cranberry Apple Cider Recipe!
This Easy Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe is the perfect party appetizer! Delicious and just 3 ingredients!
Give your ordinary Drumsticks a delicious makeover with this Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Legs Recipe!
On the hunt for the perfect Fall dessert? This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
Satisfy your chocolate cravings with this Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies Recipe!
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? Meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious dessert for any occasion!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU ever made Apple Cider before?
Leave a comment & share!