Are you ready to give your favorite nostalgic Fall cider a fun twist? You’re going to LOVE this easy Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apple Cider Recipe! It’s the perfect beverage to serve at your Fall Parties, Christmas celebrations, and on New Year’s Eve! The best part is that it’s only 3 ingredients!
Go grab your Crock Pot and let’s make some cider!
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apple Cider Recipe
- 1 gallon (128 oz.) Tree Top Apple Cider
- 1 cup Original Red Hots Cinnamon Candy
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- Pour Cider into slow cooker. (I use a 6 quart or larger for this recipe)
- Add Red Hots to slow cooker.
- Tie up Cinnamon Sticks in small square of cheesecloth, and add to slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker, and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, or until hot, and candy has melted.
- Discard cinnamon sticks, skim off top layer of candy coating floating on the top of cider, and stir well prior to serving. Enjoy!
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
Still hungry? Now that you’ve tried the Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apple Cider Recipe, be sure to check out more delicious recipes below!
Whether you want a drink for your winter parties, holiday celebrations, or just a downright delicious drink, you’ll love this Easy Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe!
Love Apple Cider? Give your Cider a fun twist this year with this easy Crock Pot Cranberry Apple Cider Recipe!
Whether you’re looking for some delicious holiday breakfasts, drinks, appetizers, dinners, or desserts, this huge list of Christmas Party Recipes will leave your party guests happy and smiling every time! Plus, all of these recipes happen to have few ingredients and are insanely easy to make, too!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Tried this Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apple Cider Recipe??
Share with us in the comments below!