On the hunt for a ridiculously delicious twist on ordinary ol’ chicken legs? This Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Legs Recipe is SO easy to make, and bursting with the delicious flavors of Fall! Are you ready for the best part? Just 3 ingredients!!
Go grab your Slow Cooker and let’s get started!
- 8 - 10 Chicken Legs
- 1 can Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce (14 oz.)
- 8 oz. Kraft Classic Catalina dressing
- Put Chicken Legs in Slow Cooker.
- Cover Slow Cooker with lid and cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, remove juices from Slow Cooker.
- Mix Cranberry Sauce and Catalina Dressing together in bowl, and pour over chicken legs.
- Cover Slow Cooker with lid, then cook for 30 more minutes on HIGH minutes, or until they’re done. Enjoy!
Still hungry? Now that you’ve tried the Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Legs Recipe, be sure to check out more delicious recipes below!
On the hunt for an easy and delicious dinner to add to your menu this week?? This Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken is so simple to make, and sure to become a fast family favorite! The best part is that it’s only 3 Ingredients! Talk about easy!
This Easy Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe is the perfect party appetizer! Delicious and just 3 ingredients!
Looking for an easy and seriously delicious appetizer recipe?? This Slow Cooker Smokies Recipe is sure to satisfy those taste buds! It’s simple to make and always the star of the party!
Looking for an easy dinner recipe to add to your menu this week?? This easy Swedish Meatballs Recipe is such a yummy dish that your family and friends will love! Simple to make and serious payoff!
Looking for a very delicious all-American dinner recipe? These Easy Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs are perfect for the occasion!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU ever tried Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Legs Recipe?
Leave a comment & share!