Satisfy your chocolate cravings with this Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies Recipe!
Are you ready to do some baking? Here’s what you’ll need…
Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies
- 15.25 oz. (1 box) Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 12 oz. (1 bag) Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil
- In large bowl, mix together Cake Mix, Oil, and Eggs.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips with spoon.
- Refrigerate dough for approx. 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough has chilled, roll cookie dough into balls, then place on nonstick cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 - 9 minutes, or until done.
Here’s What You’ll Need For This Recipe:
Craving more downright delicious cookies?? Get inspired below…
Got an after-dinner Cookie Craving?? This Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe is your solution! These easy cookies are so moist and super delicious. Plus… just 4 ingredients!!
Craving a delicious cookie?? This York Peppermint Cookie Recipe is such a fun dessert for an after dinner treat, or always the hit of any party! The hidden peppermint patty gives it a fun, unexpected surprise when you bite into it, too!
Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like this Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, these Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? Meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious dessert for any occasion!
Calling all Oreo lovers: this Oreo Cookie Recipe is such a fun, creative twist on your favorite classic cookie! These cookies are so yummy, easy to make, and the best part is that they’re only 4 ingredients! They disappear almost as fast as I can make them!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU ever made Cake Mix Cookies before?
Leave a comment & share!