Satisfy your chocolate cravings with this Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies Recipe!
These Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! They’re easy to make, so delicious, and only four ingredients! The perfect solution for stocking that cookie jar! If you happen to have any leftovers, that is. 😉
Are you ready to do some baking? Here’s what you’ll need…
Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix (15.25 oz.)
- 1 bag Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Chips (12 oz., or approx. 2 cups)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil
- In large bowl, mix together Cake Mix, Oil, and Eggs.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips with spoon.
- Refrigerate dough for approx. 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough has chilled, roll cookie dough into balls, then place on nonstick cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 - 9 minutes, or until done.
Are you looking for more delicious recipes? Get inspired below!
Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like this Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, these Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
Craving some sweet chocolatey coconut pecan deliciousness? Meet your new favorite cookie! These German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make, and such a delicious dessert for any occasion!
On the hunt for the perfect Fall dessert? This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
Craving something sweet and delicious? You’ll love this Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chip Recipe!
This Easy Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe is the perfect party appetizer! Delicious and just 3 ingredients!
Craving a delicious snack? This Garlic Parmesan Pita Chips Recipe is perfect for the occasion!
These Easy Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs are the perfect all-American food for any occasion!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!
Have YOU ever made Cake Mix Cookies before?
Leave a comment & share!